Saturday 22 December 2007

Thanks

Many thanks Lynda, Karen,Sharon and Vivien for your kind words. I am wading through the document and will be talking to the editor after the Xmas break. Will know more detail then about any changes they want me to make etc.

Have been getting on with my current piece which is now in the next phase. I am now in the process of building up layers of stitch. One of my favourite stitches - Sorbello - which is so effective when layered up -stitches on top of stitches in different textures and thickness of thread. There is a lot more to do - swathes of gold stitches from the scrim and off onto the borders and lots of clusters of beads. Here's a close up of the Sorbello st.



Now must away and wrap some presents to be delivered tomorrow.

If I don't manage another blog - merry Xmas to all.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

This is looking amazing - love it!! The stitching looks perfect.